blog background

Crafter's Creed

I, fellow crafter pledge the crafter’s creed
No subbie, subscriber, follower, face- book friend shall supersede
To like videos, leave nice comments
A wonderful craft community to breed
Make funky tutorials, inspiring projects
With good ideas to lead
And never use message boards to stir trouble and mislead
Take credit without giving honor
No never this misdeed
Yes shout outs and video links are always guaranteed
However, auctions, bids and sales
I will beware - take heed
Of haul enablers who want me to buy
Who beg cry and plead
But if I fail and succumb
I vow to share the greed
With freebies and giveaways many craft rooms to feed
Because when I purge and destash only then am I’m freed
From all the stuff that I bought that I don’t really need
And if the hot glue gun causes me to burn and bleed
or I fail to meet swap deadlines as decreed
or need a break from blog hoppin go away and recede
I will lay down my craft and simply concede
Bake cupcakes and cookies
mix and knead
Grab a shovel plant a garden
sow a seed
With Frappuccino coffee and a craft magazine to read
Then organize and clean my craft room
and proceed
To send a card, happy mail,
RAK up a good deed
Shabby chic, altered - distressed
pretty things indeed
Swap for swap tag for tag, card for card
bead to bead
With priority mail and tracking
A super- fast shipping speed
So if I’m seen haulin and stallin
Then please intercede
Call crafters everywhere - a crafters stampede
To get back on track-finish projects -succeed
And to my new friends and followers this I shall reread
Now take the pledge by liking, subscribing or sharing
If agreed
© Biblescraps 12/2014

Friday, January 1, 2010

What is Faith

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Heb 11:1).

Faith is simply the word of God. Faith comes from the hearing of the word of God. If God didn’t speak we would have no faith. We would have no conviction or knowing of His existence. Faith is God’s word.
God framed the world with His word. He has framed your world with His word as well. God spoke and the earth was. God spoke and your world will be too. Sun, stars, joy and blessings made up God’s world. What has He spoken to make up your world? Your faith can’t reach full maturation without God’s specific word about you. Not His word about your mama, brother, sister, spouse or friend but his word about you. What has God spoken about you? Your Faith is the substance of God’s word spoken about you. His word entails and embodies your future. The fulfillment of His word relies and is contingent upon your belief, obedience, reliance, fidelity, dependence and trust in Him about the promises He prepared for you before you or your world was.
God’s word is bond, sure, collateral it’s your bail. Your faith is the title deed that transforms His word from substance to reality. Your faith is the assurance, confidence, right, entitlement the insurance policy that you can have the desires of your heart (which are the things he has prepared for you) if you believe He is who He say He is and is a rewarder of the man or woman who seek Him.

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful statement! Thank you for sharing that.. :)

    ReplyDelete