blog background

Crafter's Creed

I, fellow crafter pledge the crafter’s creed
No subbie, subscriber, follower, face- book friend shall supersede
To like videos, leave nice comments
A wonderful craft community to breed
Make funky tutorials, inspiring projects
With good ideas to lead
And never use message boards to stir trouble and mislead
Take credit without giving honor
No never this misdeed
Yes shout outs and video links are always guaranteed
However, auctions, bids and sales
I will beware - take heed
Of haul enablers who want me to buy
Who beg cry and plead
But if I fail and succumb
I vow to share the greed
With freebies and giveaways many craft rooms to feed
Because when I purge and destash only then am I’m freed
From all the stuff that I bought that I don’t really need
And if the hot glue gun causes me to burn and bleed
or I fail to meet swap deadlines as decreed
or need a break from blog hoppin go away and recede
I will lay down my craft and simply concede
Bake cupcakes and cookies
mix and knead
Grab a shovel plant a garden
sow a seed
With Frappuccino coffee and a craft magazine to read
Then organize and clean my craft room
and proceed
To send a card, happy mail,
RAK up a good deed
Shabby chic, altered - distressed
pretty things indeed
Swap for swap tag for tag, card for card
bead to bead
With priority mail and tracking
A super- fast shipping speed
So if I’m seen haulin and stallin
Then please intercede
Call crafters everywhere - a crafters stampede
To get back on track-finish projects -succeed
And to my new friends and followers this I shall reread
Now take the pledge by liking, subscribing or sharing
If agreed
© Biblescraps 12/2014

Sunday, January 1, 2012

And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. De

Whew! Reading this Scripture yesterday, I knew the word spoke directly to my own experiences so I had to study it this morning and write my very own amplified version:
And you shall call to mind and never forget to speak of the journey of roads of tests and paths of afflictions the Lord Thy God navigated you down these 40 years in an strange unhabituated land with no natural maps or compasses for the purpose of manifesting what was in your heart through calculated trials of experience to see if your obedience to His commandments would take precedence over your flesh which is your own way of thinking, feeling, doing and not His.
Thank you Lord! We will all have a wilderness experience/s which is an experience of attacks, oppression, afflictions in the way of rejection, hurt, pain, anger, grief, lack, uncertainty, loss, abasement so forth. Some of these experiences may be shocking, embarrassing and may strike suddenly. Yet and still some of our roads of mental, emotional and physical uncertainty will be orchestrated by God Himself for the purpose of blessings us after the fact through the testing of our level of devotion, fidelity and faithfulness to His word in the face of our predestined and situational trials and tribulations. Does your heart testify that you are obedient to his word by keeping your body pure as he walks you down the road of singleness? What about the paths of unemployment, divorce, breakup and bankruptcy. Not to insinuate that God causes these things to happen but does your heart bear witness that your mouth still praises Him, your mind still thinks well of Him and that your actions still glorify Him.
The Lord wants us to call to remember our very own journey of wilderness experience because if we trust and obey Him - HE will surely bring us out and into our promised land of fulfilled dreams, goals reached, prophecies and desires. He never wants us to forget where He brought us from so we never have to go down those same roads again. Remember that Jesus was in the wilderness for 40 days and nights with the Devil but when His heart was found to withstand the temptations of the Devil the Lord God brought him out of the wilderness and into the land of fruitfulness walking in his calling winning souls. Jesus never had to go down that same road again with the Devil!
So if you’ve had a wilderness experience revisit it from time to time to keep it fresh in your spirit so you will stay humble and grateful. And for those of you who are traveling down your roads of testing now I don’t know how long your wilderness experience will last or what tests lay before you but I’m a witness that God will bring you out emotionally whole, mentally sound and spiritually full if you obey and keep his words. Remember that God will not put more testing on us than we can handle or allow us to be tempted beyond our capacity because He will always provide a way out (1 cor 10:13). Not a way out of the journey but a way out of the roads of demonic strongholds, depression and help and hopelessness.
Felecia

No comments:

Post a Comment